m CentredLearning, Giving, Sharing...
- February: Mike Harcourt, former premier of B.C.
- April: Tamara Adilman, Relationship Therapist, www.imagovancouver.com
- May: Inge Schamborzki, Executive Director, Health and Home Care Society of B.C., www.carebc.ca
- June: Caroline Adderson, Editor Vancouver Vanishes www.carolineadderson.com
- September: Kathleen Barnard, Founder, Save Your Skin Foundation www.saveyourskin.ca
- October: Eileen Bistrisky, Mountaineer www.effectiveconsulting.ca
- November: Lorne Brown, Executive Director, Acubalance Wellness Centre www.acubalance.ca
- February: Cea Person - ceaperson.com
- March: Beth Freeman - sistersinarms.ca
- April: Catherine Regehr, Fashion and Home Collection designer catherineregehr.com
- April Fundraiser: Meeru Dhalwala, Cookbook Author, Co-owner and Chef, ViJ's and Rangoli
- May: Susan Bibbings, Lotusland Imports lotuslandimports.com
- June: Susan Erdmann, Seva Canada seva.ca
- September: Avis Harley, Poet
- October: Mario Canseco, Vice President of Insights West insightswest.com
- November: Tour of Irving K Barber Learning Centre, UBC ikblc.ubc.ca
- November: Maria Hudspith, Executive Director, Pain BC, painbc.ca
- Dr. Michael Negraeff, "Rethinking Pain" (December)
- Robyn Pickering, "Cooking lesson on appetizers" (November)
- Leslie Tomlinson, member of Women's cross country mountain bike team for Atlanta Summer Olympics 1996 and Sydney Summer Olympics 2000 (October)
- Dr. Don Wilson, "Cross Cultural Understanding: Enhancing Health Care of Aboriginal Peoples." (September). Dr. Don Wilson is a member of the Heiltsuk Nation from Bella Bella on the North-Central Coast of British Columbia. His First Nations ancestry also includes connections with the Haisla and Kitasoo tribes on the British Columbia coast. He is currently practicing general Obsetrics and Gynecology in Comox, British Columbia. More info on this website and this one.
- Jesse Miller, Miller Consulting Services: "Two Lives-Social Media in Parallel with Reality"
- Myra Percy, RN, Honours BScN, MSc, "The Voyage: One Family's Journey Across the Dementia Sea"
- Kristine Webber, Environmental Consultant, currently Executive Director of the Young Naturalist's Club
- Dr. Clara van Karnebeek, Professor Sylvia Stockler & Professor Hiliary Vallance: "Treatable Intellectual Disability Endeavor in BC". See also website of Rare disease foundation.
Speakers previous years
- Nicole Steffanelli from Urban Impact, a personal tour with the owner in her recycling business.
- Harry Jongerden, director of the Vandusen Gardens, a personal tour of the new building before it was opened to the public.
- Chief Jim Chu, Chief of Vancouver Police, a personal group discussion regarding policing in Vancouver.
- Gordon Smith, a private tour and discussion group in the home of the renown west coast artist.
- Kathleen Bartel's, a behind the scenes tour of the VAG with the director.
- James Wright, a behind the scenes tour of the Vancouver Opera House
- Jim Skinner, an adlerian family counsellor talking about "raising respectful, resourceful and responsible children.
- Father Horgan, a roman catholic priest from St. Peter and Pauls talking about religion.
- Dr. Paula Gordon, clinical professor UBC talking about breast cancer.
- Margaret Willis, Executive vice-president, personal financial services and wealth management of HSBC Canada, talking about her corporate experience.
- Catriona Jeffries, a well respected Vancouver gallery owner talking about contemporary art in Vancouver.
- Professor Benjamin Perrin, talking about criminal law and human trafficking in Canada.