Great meeting last Wednesday with Catherine Regehr. It is always inspirational to hear how someone started a business and managed to survive the ups and downs and sustain it success. I think we all took something home from that meeting:
1) Follow your passion and go for the best educational opportunities that you can find and manage
2) Keep it simple and find a niche for your product
3) Stay true to your values and beliefs
4) Don't sell your self short, you work hard and should be compensated likewise.
for those shoe lovers:
5) Wear only the best shoes...Prada!
Seriously, we appreciated Catherine's talk and stunning designs.